Client driven. A continuous improvement approach.
We are committed to a core philosophy of continuous improvement and ensuring that our business framework, principles and operations are led and informed by our clients, and that our clients receive outstanding service and care at all touch points of our organization. We emphasize the importance of tailored core processes, best practices, as well as effective training, coaching and leadership to ensure our service quality is consistent, predictable and reliable.
Our customer care protocols will include:
- A corporate governance and leadership model that focuses on quality and per assignment success.
- A national operation with Local and toll free access numbers, and skilled people in the regions where our clients need them.
- Access to Intrepid personnel 24/7/365 to accommodate priority needs.
- Single point of contact for assignment accountability and day-to-day handling/information updates.
- Compliance with special handling instructions on a case by case basis.
- Comprehensive complaint resolution process.
- Well defined service level agreements (SLAs) that are customized to the client’s needs.
- Open communications and customer satisfaction surveys that encourage feedback on areas that require improvement and areas where we excel.
- Core processes and best practices that cause consistent quality and legally sound results. Through the thoughtful design of interrelated processes and harnessing knowledge, training and experience, we increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Focused training and coaching specific to client needs. Intrepid is fully committed to the quality cycle of planning, implementing, engaging, reviewing and soliciting feedback, and modifying/improving service so quality complacency does not creep in.
Our Quality model leverages three core success drivers: Employees Engaged. Quality Measured. Results Proven.
We believe in the power of our employees to make a difference in your life. We also believe that if our team is passionate about our company, then you will receive the highest enthusiasm and commitment to your goals. We link employee engagement directly to quality, so we promote leadership within our organization that inspires a culture of kindness and who engage and motivate not only through personal caring for our workers, but by applying professional standards of performance evaluation and quantification. By measuring our level of employee engagement we create the opportunity for team input and cross enterprise improvement, and we promote sharing, learning from each other and a feeling of equality. We are committed to the following formalized employee engagement initiatives:
- Documenting service scores on assignments and sharing them with each employee
- Documenting client compliments and complaints and sharing them with employees
- Conducting an annual performance review and career planning session with each employee
- Conducting an annual company-wide employee satisfaction survey
- Conducting quarterly process reviews to ensure tools, resources, job aids and training materials are up to date and readily available to all employees
- Conducting a monthly occupational health and safety review to ensure workers feel safe, supported and comfortable
Intrepid follows a unique model where not only is the overall performance of the company measured, but every assignment or project is scored to ensure we are focused on client needs and best professional practices. Intrepid believes service and quality need to be metrics based and empirically supported, so each team member’s performance is tracked, reviewed and celebrated on a continuous basis. This allows us to gather in-depth data which enables us to monitor performance trends over time and improve our service not only to clients, but to our employees as well.
We believe learning and skill development must play an important role throughout the course of an employee’s career in order for them to be happy and discover their potential, which in turn is a core cause of quality and a product that is accurate, meaningful and relevant.
Intrepid prides itself on being a metrics-based business. We provide quality analytics and transparency in client reporting and employee evaluations to prove we did what we said we would and live up to our Brand values.
The results of our quality measurements are stored and used to provide clients with per assignment and long term statistical data for their analysis, to facilitate ongoing employee training, coaching and performance management and to assist with assignment allocation based on core competencies. We have clearly defined production processes established so we can review both the processes themselves as well as our team’s performance. This provides us with an opportunity to pinpoint the root cause of any particular challenge(s) and examine the areas where our performance excels. By continually monitoring these internal metrics Intrepid can implement both process and resource solutions quickly and successfully, resulting in overall quality consistency, improvement and increased employee and customer satisfaction.
Quality of mindfulness and relationships is very important to us. We truly believe in our mission vision and values, and being a company that is proud of its professional standards, but that also stands out as a company where kindness, compassion and giving back are equally important.
Nothing can replace our sincere desire to connect with and be valuable to other people. We are committed to capturing the essence of true success, and therefore remain devoted to paying attention to other’s needs and serving people first. We enjoy our business the most when it acts as a vessel for cultivating lasting partnerships, relationships and friendships. While we may never find ourselves on the stock exchange with this approach, this is what inspires us the most and makes being a member of Intrepid a meaningful journey.
Our ISO 9001:2015 Commitment to Quality and Professional Standards
ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 161 national standards bodies. Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges. International Standards make things work. They give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service by ensuring we produce a consistent product that meets or exceeds our clients’ requirements. To demonstrate this commitment, Intrepid has undergone a third party certification process to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification. This demonstrates that Intrepid’s Business Management System meets one of the highest internationally recognized quality standards.
Complaint Resolution & Non-conformance Issues
Intrepid is a results-oriented agency. We pride ourselves on accountability and customer service. We remain committed that if for any reason, a client is not completely satisfied or identifies an issue of concern, it will be dealt with immediately. Intrepid has a strict 24 hour corrective measures process and resolution protocol in place that has been designed to identify and address the root cause of problems.
Any deviation from our service protocols is considered a non-conformance. Non-conformances can be actual or potential in nature and can be identified from a number of sources including internal audits, operational performance reviews, or customer complaints/feedback.
Document the incident including:
- Nature of the problem or potential problem
- The requirement that has not been met
- The date when a reply is expected
Inform the appropriate Manager and copy the Chief Quality Officer
Manager investigates to identify the root cause of the problem
A solution is determined and a plan of action developed in concert with the client
Once client satisfaction is achieved, the plan of action is implemented and results recorded in the non-conformance report
Non-conformance reports are reviewed by the Executive team to ensure that all issues were appropriately followed up and closed. The executive ensures we communicate with all stakeholders to ensure they are involved with, and informed about, the resolution process and outcome, including:
- Review of the handling of the non-conformance
- Analyze at which point in the process the root cause for the client concern was introduced
- Analyze why the cause for the concern was not detected in any core process steps
- Sign off on corrective action for the concern
- Review processes to establish necessary changes and/or need for additional process steps to prevent future similar issues
- Train all resources on adjusted or additional best practice modification