Privacy Notice: Last Updated January 23, 2019
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We only collect information from you for a website feature or service to you such as when you fill out our online assignment request form or submit an application for a job posting. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request including using the minimum amount of information necessary.
We must also comply with the law and co-operate with law enforcement and other officials in any investigation requiring either personal or account information, including any information provided online through this website. You should understand that we will comply with these laws mandating such action(s) to the extent we are required to do so.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes and terms set out in this policy.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting it on this website. The updated policy shall be effective upon posting and access to or use of the site following posting shall constitute consent to the updated policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer (details below) or the us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In each of the foregoing cases, we will make all reasonable efforts to promptly honour your request.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a green lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, application processing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access to and/or use of information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
Cookies, Caches and Third Party Applications
We work with other companies and cookies or caching are used to provide a customized user experience on the site. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow your browser to remember information about your last session on our website. Your computer only shares information in the cookie with the specific website that provided it, and no other website can request that information. We also use third-party analytics services (like Google Analytics) to gather this information for analysis. As a result, we collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Hit Discovery: https://www.hit-discovery.com/privacy-policy/
Google Web Fonts: https://fontawesome.com/privacy
Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Let’s Encrypt: https://letsencrypt.org/privacy/
This website contains links to other sites. These include links to The International Organization for Standardization and The United Nations Global Compact. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you wish to make any of the requests detailed above or otherwise have questions about this policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org – Attention: Privacy Officer or call us at: 1.877.636.9686